Photos of the Start of Day 4

I find myself at the best laundromat I've ever seen!  Clean, free Wifi, tables to work at, reasonable prices, etc; hence, the chance to do another post so quickly.  

As you can see from the photos below the morning is a beautiful as can be.  Everyone was excited to put away DRY TENTS today!!  Each of us had different methods of getting the last of the morning dew off our rainflies and ground cloths.  Mr. Bardos and Doc Browne seemed to have the most fun, though Doc's running was captured on video that I can't seem to load on here!

I guess while I was wrestling with slow internet for yesterday's post, the gang went to a very fun playground between our sites and the beach.  No one took photos, so Sammie rounded everyone up for a return of fun there this morning, so I could document the occasion.  Fortunately, we had planned on a relaxed "wake-up and get on the road" morning.  
Ready to slide rather than ride!

A Balancing Act


Oh to be a kid again!!


And again!



Getting ready for a spin of a different kind.



One more balancing act.



Comments

  1. These photos made my day. Thanks so much for keeping up this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Shy we are so proud of you!! Can't wait to see you when you get home 💜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment